
Cole recently got another hair cut, and here is is, after his bath brushing his teeth with his hair all combed and ready for work. :) He's wearing his new truck p.j.'s which is appropriate as "truck" is his new word. It actually sounds more like "car", but he only says it when a truck goes by. So our car rides are starting to be more exciting as he points our virtually every truck on the road. It's actually fun to have this new stage of interaction. It seems as if a thousand things have just connected in his mind, and I'm usually surprised by it. Today at char-grill, he points at all those little birds eating scraps and says 'bird.' The last time we used that word a lot was in June at the beach with Kevin's family. His personality is exploading now, as he realizes that he is FUNNY. So get a laugh out of him once, and be prepared for the same act over and over again.
He's turning into a little boy!!
3 comments:
I just wanted to comment that you need to update your blog. Love your brother, Dean.
I just wanted to comment that you need to update your blog. Love your brother, Dean.
I could say the same for you (airplane pictures=boring). But your wish has been granted.
Post a Comment