Saturday, January 27, 2007

Jammie Time



I'm not really a matchy-matchy type of person when it comes to dressing the kids, but there are exceptions. This year for christmas a good friend gave them matching p.j.'s, only one says 'I love Mom' and the other I love Dad'. Adison is growing like a weed, and so I thought it was time to get out the jammies and see how they fit. And since they did (fit), it was time to get out Cole's as well. One of those moments that just begs for a camera.

Cole is so gentle holding her, he really is a very very sweet big brother. His adjustment has been quite effortless, or maybe since he's going through his terrible two's, we didn't notice what was being two and what was look-at-me-because-I-used-to-be-the-star-around-here. He'll sing to her when she's sad, get her passy, get a diaper for her...he is just an all around big helper. I hope his fondness for her lasts. :)

1 comment:

Quiet & Quirky said...

That is a terrific picture!! So so cute and what a pair!!! It is so fun to watch them grow together.