Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Picture Perfect (or not)


This morning Carine and I packed up all the kids and drove 25 minutes to Southpoint mall to visit their cool play area. We ate lunch there and noticed a little photo booth nearby. Hey, that would be cute right?

Picture 1:
All the kids josteling for position as the machine counts down "5, 4, 3, 2, 1" and the moment captured is Margot smiling in the background like no one else is there, Cole fighting against my shoves, Eloise's elbow giving Elloit piggy nose, and Constances forehead, top left.

Picture 2:
Just the big kids. Are we in a photo booth or JC Penny's?

Picture 3:
Carine and I force Eloise and Cole into the booth. They love it. Eloise is mid-shriek, Cole is on the verge of tears.

Picture 4:
Carine and I laughing hilariously.

(Make sure to click the picture to get the big version. You're practically there with us.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sister - that is so hysterical! The pictures are totally priceless - love the one of eloise and cole. Too Funny!