5:00am
I get up to go work out. Return at 6:30 with coffee for Kevin and I. It's pretty much my motivation for working out.
9:30am
Wrangle kiddies to Grammy & Grandpa's work (Cole is thrilled, because they have trucks there) so I can get my hair cut.
11:30am
Return to pick up kids feeling absolutely fabulous in my short, chic hairdo. Lunch with Grammy ensues, I inhale as much as possible.
12:30pm
Quiet time and nap time. Except today no one was either quiet or napped.
3:00pm
Play time until Daddy gets home. Cole loves to set up his trains and push them around. Went pretty well, considering the new crawling Adison touched his track numerous times. He was very patient.
6:00pm
Brought pizza to Grammy's and ate with Micah, Carine and all the kids. Cole spent the majority of the time down in the play room, from which we heard loud music and screaming.
7:30pm
Bed time. Stories with Daddy, good night kisses and one last laugh with mama. Meanwhile, Adison changes herself and gets into her jammies.
7:31pm
Night-Night
2 comments:
SO cute! Especially the last one - Adison patiently lying in her crib with her little doggie friend...
Shirley? Is that you? And your kids Tan and Zena?
Just kidding!
Of course I remember you from high school, Sarah--and the renaming game we used to dig. :-)
It's good to "see" you, at least on your blog. What a happy day! Sounds fun! Your kids are adorable!!!
Post a Comment