This isn't so much what he says, as what he does.
Every night Cole goes to sleep with a huge blue decorative pillow behind his regular blue-dotted pillow. At night when I go to check on him before I go to bed, he's either propped up high, or laying at some angle that I'm convinced is going to give him a horrible crick in his neck in the morning.
So every night I gently slip that large pillow out from under him and put it next to his bed. The funny thing is, Cole has made a little habit of putting toys underneath his pillows. I'm not sure why he started doing it. My guess is way back when we first moved him into the bed, the rule was no toys in the bed at night time since it was time to sleep.
I love looking underneath the pillow every night. It's such a wonderful, child-like thing to do, hiding your special things under your pillow.
Tonight it was:
A red foam finger from Carolina Hurricanes
3 wind up cards that connect
A measuring tape
No comments:
Post a Comment