




For Cole's birthday, we also let him choose 5 friends to come over and celebrate his birthday with him. He wanted a Wii party. I wasn't quite sure how to implement this, but when we decided to get him Wii Mario Kart for his birthday, it all started coming together.
We had the kids go outside and throw water balloons at a Wii target first, then we came in and paired them up 2 at a time and let them race against each other. I was worried the two ladies in attendance might get bored but everyone loved it and it was fun to see Cole enjoy himself with his friends.
Cake, Presents, and then my personal favorite: parting favors.
If I could, I would be a party planner. I love to get a theme and then coordinate all of it. Unfortunately, I don't enjoy doing all the work so that puts a damper on implementing all my cutesy ideas.
What I did do was make a Wii matching game as a favor using card stock and stickers. There also happens to be the cutest Wii candy dispenser's at Walgreens. Throw it in the bag with more stickers and I'm patting myself on the back on a job well done (because no one else is going to notice, or care, that everything goes with the theme.)
No comments:
Post a Comment