The cousins all play so well together, and it's fun to catch up with everyone. On top of that, there is a thanksgiving staple at the Spillmans: Deviled Eggs. Nancy makes a perfect Deviled Egg. Now, I am still scarred from having two brothers eat all the 'good food' the second it came home, so if there's something I want to make sure I get, I eat it right there on the spot. And now I've married into a family of 3 boys. Three. With big appetites. I have a little tradition of sneaking at least 1 Deviled Egg out of the fridge before meal time. Unfortunately, David (Kevin's oldest brother, and a fellow deviled egg connoisseur) caught me in the act once and so the challenge has been to be even sneakier to avoid his taunts. This proves difficult, but I'm up the the challenge every year. In the picture of David and Nancy, I'd point out how many he has on his own plate, but there's so much food on there you really can't differentiate anything.
The day is full of good food, great family, and it always ends too soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment