Saturday, January 01, 2011
Happy New Year! 2011
Kevin and I typically ring in the New Year with Fondue and movies until midnight. We never really talked about it much with the kids, but this year Cole was very aware that it was New Year's Eve and he decided that we should have a New Year's Eve party. So we did! We rang in the "new year" at 8pm on the 31st. It was really fun to go out and buy party hats and sparklers and those little poppy things. We rang it in with some sparkling cider, which the kids didn't car for because it was "too spicy". They aren't a fan of carbonation... I dont' know who's having more fun waving the sparkler's and popping the poppers: Kevin or the kids. I got some good action shots. (Per usual, no pictures of me. Kids: I want you to know that you do have a mother and I was present for all these moments in your life, even though it's rarely captured on camera).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment