Adison has preschool Monday through Thursday mornings, so Friday she is home with me all day. We do one special thing every friday -- it usually revolves around eating (like the picture, where we are at the Cupcake Shoppe). I have to admit it's not always easy to stop what I have planned for the day to do whatever 'special' thing Adison has in mind, but when I do I'm always glad that I did. Time passes much too quickly and it's really hard for me to let go of my to-do list but it only takes a moment to realize that after this year my daughter will be in a public school more than she is with me during the week. It's a good reminder to try to keep developing our relationship, teach her what I want her to know, and just enjoy this funny, chatty, crazy, animated little girl that is Adison.
No comments:
Post a Comment