Thursday, September 15, 2005

Daddy's Silly


Sometimes I just don't know where Kevin comes up with things. Some of his jokes and what he says are so out there......but anyway, he is definately a silly Daddy. Of course Cole loves it and can't get enough of it. I vascillate between totally amused and sometimes annoyed. But I realized today that he is a good reminder for me to get down with my son and just let loose. I can forget in the day to day activities to just do things that have no other purpose than to be complete nonsense and make Cole laugh. I'm so glad Kevin creates that balance. He is an excellent father and husband, who usually puts himself last on the priority list. And he works very hard in his business so that I can be at home with Cole. That's no small task as a small business owner where things are sometimes month-to-month. He's supportive of everything I do, and that sillyness always has a way of making for some of our best times together.

1 comment:

Quiet & Quirky said...

What a great dad/husband. The Lord has been good to give us good husband's and good father's who can put up with our little female quirks! :)