Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Get Out the Kleenex


I usually leave the mushy stuff to Dean's blog, but maybe all this crisp air is making me all happy and sentimental. We had a great labor day this year, as our entire family was able to spend it together. Both Dean & Micah and their families were in town, and we spent the day eating and watching movies. I'm just so very grateful that the Lord has blessed us with a family that enjoys being together. Not only in the Mattix Family, but also the Spillman family. Whenever the whole group is able to get together, there is always lots of laughter and fun. I always end the day ready for another one just like it.
Here is a picture of the whole group, courtesy of Dean.

2 comments:

Dean said...

so my blog is the "mushy blog..." maybe that is because I am insightful......hmmm...

Nice photo :) Dean

Anonymous said...

No, I think "sensitive" is a better word! Hey, what other choice does a father of three girls have?

love, Mom