
Cole has just discovered how to crawl up on our bed. You know it's happening because you hear about 3 minutes worth of grunting, usually followed by the word "phone" (which he is now touching, and calling his friends at 911).
So this morning while I was loading the dishwasher and heard him, I came to get him off the bed, only to find him here: at the computer. He had crawled up onto the chair, and looks like he's doing some excel worksheet. What he is actually doing is clicking the mouse about 1000 times per minute.
3 comments:
I was wondering why you were not responding to my ichat questions. now I know. It was Cole. Sneaky little guy. STEP AWAY FROM MAC little one.....
Since we live near by ? I can just hear Bill Gates shudder in fear.His next competitor.
You just might be right!!!
Post a Comment