Friday, December 09, 2005

Christmas Time is Here



We have the tree up. it's not crooked, that's just my bad angle. Cole has done surprisingly well thus far keeping his hands off. He calls the ornament "ball" , but it mostly interested in the lights. We also did the outside, but i haven't gotten a good picture yet.

The other picture is of NY the morning we left. Snow. And I think they got more of it. None of that here (sigh........)
I am dreaming of a white christmas. My southernized mother (at least weather-wise) would just as soon be spending Christmas in Boca Raton Florida. :)

3 comments:

Dean said...

You and Rabekah are in the same boat. She told us tonight that she is going to pray every night that it will snow the next day. Untii it does...

Anonymous said...

Or Orlando, Cocoa Beach, either one......I'm not that picky.....nothing beats walking around the block at night looking at Christmas lights in your shorts and flip-flops. love, Mom

Dean said...

I still love the snow... Mom, I will let you know how the beach is at Chirstmas. But, in order to do the shorts and filp flop thing, I will have to make short runs outside....