Thursday, March 16, 2006

Anything You can do I can do Better




I don't remember what movie that is from, no doubt one of the countless musicals my Mother exposed me to growing up (which I loved, by the way). But I do remember it was a battle-of-the-sexes type setting. So while Cole and Kevin were outside chopping wood, I put on my (pink) working boots and decided to get in on the action.

These are some serious action photos. And while I am really posing for them, not actually chopping, I think it's safe to say that while I'm honestly not doing it better, I certainly look better. :)

2 comments:

Quiet & Quirky said...

The pink boots - that makes it all worth while! And yes, you certainly look better!!

Anonymous said...

That would from the movie "Annie Get Your Gun" with Betty Hutton. Just part of providing a well-balanced childhood. :) love, Mom

And I agree- the pink boots do the trick!