

We captured a little something surprising on video this past weekend. Cole wrote out his name for the first time. Now Kevin is really the Teacher in the family, and has been spelling out important words like "Cole, Mama, Daddy, Irbe and Bou" for awhile now. Cole knew what they were purely by memorization. He learned how to do an "E" a few weeks ago. And the "L" came easily after that. Anyway, I'm blabbing on but to one day I hear him in his playroom at his table saying "spells Cole!" So I come in and look at his little paper, and call Kevin and tell him his son has just written his name, alone, without any prompting.
We captured a repeat on video and sometime soon I'll figure out how to do those video posts on blogger. But until now, here's a picture of him with his little masterpiece, and a close up.
We're trying not to put too much stock into it.....but that's pretty impressive for 2 1/2, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment