
There was a time, believe it or not, that we let these two large, smelly, snoring dogs sleep on the bed. I can hardly believe it myself, actually. I used to get the raw end of the deal. I'd wake up with dog paws in my bag and hugging the edge of the bed while Kevin, Bou and Irbe slept happily away. Well, we decided when we moved 2 years ago: new house, new rules. One of these was 'No Doggies on the Bed'.
Kevin takes pleasure in bending those rules from time to time, and he decided to call both dogs onto the bed one night. They know it's wrong, because you have to literally beg them to jump up. But when they get there, it's like fast-setting cement: good luck getting them off. I captured this momentary lapse in judgement the other day. I made them get down only minutes after Kevin called them up. I like how both dogs refuse to look at me taking a picture.....obviously they are ridden with guilt.
1 comment:
Kevin does not look too guilty..I think he may be the problem not the doggies. I would kick him off the bed...
Post a Comment