Hard to believe. I find this time with Cole very fun. He's a little boy who likes to run and throw and yet has a sensitive side, that I personally love. He is so articulate, he talks about so much. He is a happy boy! He is curious about how things work, and love to do things with a purpose. He's not just lining up his trucks, he's placing them JUST SO.
Today we are going to Target to pick out a special birthday toy from his Great-Grandma & Grandpa Mattix, then it's off to lunch. Kevin got him a truck with tools that you can take apart, and if I can tear him away from that we'll go have donuts for breakfast.
Tomorrow is the big celebration with his cousins, aunts and uncles, ALL of which will be in town, so that makes it even more fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment