Thursday, April 05, 2007

Girl Time


Today Kevin and Cole did man-things, like dig up a flower bed, rent a tiller, and stomp around in their boots. Cole just loves loves loves to help Daddy outside. As a matter of fact, while Kevin was working, Cole was watching from inside and looked at me and said "I really love Daddy, Mama."

Well, during all their errands Adison and I got some time to just hang out. It's pretty much all sunshine and rainbows with Adison -- until it's time to eat. New developement for her, during 'tummy time' (I hate that phrase, but it's the best way to explain it....) the other day, she started sticking her little bottom up in the air and moving her legs. She wants to crawl! She managed to scoot about a quarter of an inch by working her legs and pulling the carpet. It was pretty cute.

No comments: