These two little kiddos are fun multiplied when they play together, and they interact more each day. I got a clip of them laughing together on video that I will attempt to upload in the next few days. I took these pictures as a fathers day present for Kevin (which I have yet to have framed....) and they just giggled together and Cole was so great with Adison; helping her keep her chubby hands off of his clothes and hair and leg. She's a grabber. (which, I can tell you now, will be a rude awakening for COle when she becomes mobile. All his little lined up cars.....)
Cole thinks it is hilarious to hide these days, so that is what he's doing, behind the tree, coming out with a little smirk, proud of himself and his hiding spot.
Adison was clapping, and then she just held her little hands open and stared at them like they had a mind of their own. On the clapping note, she now realizes that clapping will get her oodles of praise and attention. And when I'm cooking or cleaning all of the sudden I'll hear this light "pat, pat, pat. Pat, pat, pat" and I look over to find her looking straight at me, beaming, as if to say "yes! i've done it again and I am ADORABLE!!"
1 comment:
awww Cole is a sweet big brother :)
and those pictures are precious, what adorable kids you have!
Post a Comment