Have I posted any before? I honestly can't remember and don't have the desire to surf through my own blog and check. I took some the other day of our downstairs rooms which are slowly coming closer and closer to being done.
Here is our family room with my favorite thing, the chaise lounge and Kevin's favorite thing the it's-so-big-you-think-you're-actually-there TV. :) Ok, I love it too. Our chalkboard door next to the TV has been great too. Kevin put down all the dark floors, which we just love.
The Living room is obviously still under construction. Actually we haven't even started. We'll put the same dark floors down, I think in august. But now it's working quite well for toy overflow and it's a great place to lay around with the kids on the carpet and enjoy the sun from the big window.
Our entryway is the latest project. Kevin put up a new light and we ordered wall tiles that we found online. They are made out of paper and you can paint them, which we did, and they stick onto the wall. It's a little funky, and perhaps weird to some, but we love the way it turned out and used a real icey blue in the background wall of the entryway.
I didn't take pictures of the kitchen because 1)it wasn't clean and 2)we are still deciding on what to do in there. I threw some paint samples on the wall...
No comments:
Post a Comment