Last night, when I was 2 hours into breathing paint fumes that title was HILARIOUS. As I did touch up tonight, I still found it funny enough to make me smile.
Well, orange it is. Honestly I worried about it being too "out there." But when people saw the swatches, everyone mentioned the orange, and I loved it too. It's official name is "October Bronze", but I don't think that name does it justice as my kitchen now looks "straight out of Dwell Magazine." (quote by Kevin) Honestly the camera isn't doing it justice, but I could never get the lighting right all day today to capture it's true hue. Those of you near by will just have to come visit. :)
Pictures will begin to be put up in the kitchen next, this color just energizes me and puts me in a good mood.
2 comments:
I love the orange!! Great choice:) Just pull out your Cocoa Puffs and you'll be super energized!!
Becky
It looks so awesome! The orange was an excellent choice :)
Post a Comment