



Here are a couple of views of the christmas decorations at our house. I think there is still more in boxes in the garage, namely our advent calendar and I'm sure other fun surprises, but this is what is out now.
Felt stars, fabric trees on the mantle, stocking holders, our advent candles, and of course the christmas tree. We had fun decorating it and I got lots of great pictures -- which I accidentally deleted last week.
I'm making our stockings this week, so that's why our mantle looks fairly bare. But I pulled out the stocking holders that I forgot I had bought last year...and also forgot that Cole pulled one down on himself giving him a black eye. Hopefullyy we'll avoid that this year.
It doesn't look like much on the blog post, but here at the house it's nice and festive. Plus you can't hear my christmas music in the background. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment