
A little self portrait of us girls. These doggies, which I will confess I complain about daily, are really the sweetest things. Adison has REALLY taken to them and is constantly crawling all over them. Today I was looking for her and found her sitting in the living room, where Irbe was resting comfortably on his side, legs out and she was all curled up inside him like an Irbe-chair. It was so cute (I know. should have taken a picture -- but she was in the Bou-chair later, so I'm sure I can catch it again later). They are so gentle and patient with her, and lay mostly motionless until they've had enough, when they just get up and walk away.
Bou is 7 and Irbe is 6 this year, and these little pups are admittedly sometimes frustrating, but they are sweet and lovable and the house would be too quiet without them.
No comments:
Post a Comment