Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dad's Birthday


Dad's birthday was July 29th and we got together to celebrate. I honestly thought he was 56 (and mom, for that matter) but as it turns out he's 59. This comes in handy, as it did this morning, when we met him at McDonalds and he ordered the "senior" coffee. Since it looked exactly like mine, I'm assuming we got a deal on the price. So I will now be going to movies, plays, concerts, anything with dad where I can tap into that discount.

But seriously we love living so close to Mom & Dad and the kids just adore Grandpa. It's nice to be a few miles away so we can see him often and celebrate with him on his special day. Mom made a killer chocolate cake too....I'd like to thank her for the 2 pounds I gained after eating it....

No comments: