We spent another relaxing morning on the beach, only this time with an umbrella as we started to feel the effects of how much hotter the sun is in the Carribean. This was probably the best part of the whole trip: no agenda, nothing to do, lots of reading and talking. Reading is something I rarely do, because I have zero self control. When any book reaches an interesting part, I cannot CANNOT put it down and I'll read until 2am every night until I'm finished with it. I plowed through 2 books on this trip, some girly best friends book with all the drama that never occurs in real life, and Into the Wild which I would highly recommend. Both were great reads.


I don't know why I think pictures with reflections in them are so cool, but this is only 1 of like 7 pictures I took of Kevin's glasses...

After that we headed into the town of Marigot to have lunch. When we were there, we spotted a fort at the top of the hill. I read the sign, but I confess I remember none of the details. I only remember gasping for breath as we climbed what felt like to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Once at the top, though, the view was beautiful and it was neat to see what remained of the fort.


1 comment:
Love love love the swimsuit Sarah!!! Well worth the wait/hassle from JCrew. You and Kevin both looked fantastic!!
Post a Comment