I like Valentine's Day. I don't buy all the hype about flowers and things. Kevin and I celebrated on the thursday before at a new french restaurant in town, and that was a great treat to beat the crowds.
Reason #2,846 I love Target is their dollar section. I snapped up two mailboxes and tried to fill them with things the kids would enjoy and use, not just throw away the next day. And of course chocolate....
For Cole the biggie was an electric pencil sharpener. He has accumulated dozens of pencils. As soon as he cracked it open he sharpened every pencil in the house.
Adison got some hair clips which she loses by the handfull daily. I hear at least once a day "I took my clip out!" And she did. That's usually followed by "I dropped my clip!" (Note that she insisted her tiara be on that morning...)
We had a wonderful Valentines day together. Kevin even had a fire on the deck in the fire pit and we roasted hot dogs and marshmellows. Sweet day indeed.
2 comments:
I didn't even think about the dollar section for Val day...
That was a good idea. I like the little mailboxes thingy.
MMM.......
Reeses Cups my favorite...........
Post a Comment