Have I talked about Cookie before? I can't remember....
Cole's preschool class has a mascott and it is Cookie the Gingerbread man. Every week a child's name is drawn from a jar and they get to take Cookie home and take pictures and write about what they did.
Well it was Cole's turn last weekend and we had such a wonderful time. It just so happened that someone called us and gave us 4 tickets to a hockey game. Turns out Cookie loves hockey. Especially when we win.
But Cole had a very specific idea in mind when he got Cookie, and that was to take him to Grammy & Grandpa's house and show him their toys. So that is what we did friday morning, and had lots of fun building -- and then destroying -- Lincoln Log structures.
Sunday I took Cole to Target to spend the $5 he had left from his stocking money from Grammy & Grandpa and he chose a pair of work gloves to help Daddy out in the yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment