Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FIve Years Old

Hard to believe Cole is 5. 

We are so lucky to have this little boy of ours.  At 5 he is getting more into sports (definitely hockey, thanks to this year's playoffs), Wii games, trucks, anything outside with his Daddy and Mighty Machine movies.

He is an articulate little fellow who truly loves to talk.  He puts up fairly well with Adison and is a thoughtful, sweet, loving little boy.  I'm grateful for each day with him.

We had the family over to celebrate Monday night with Cake and snacks and he really enjoyed it. For the first time he "got it" that it was his birthday this year.  He woke up on April 1st and said: "Is it April? 19 more days until my birthday!"  

I decorated the house for him while he was at preschool and it was so fun to see the surprise on his face when he walked into the door.  

The birthday party consisted of cake, presents, cousins, and catch with uncle Micah.  A really great day.












2 comments:

Carine said...

Still can't get over the artichoke dip. I don't even regret eating all of it by myself. I am thinking about doing some for us this week. It was amazing.

diane said...

LOVE the bday decorations! You'll have to help me with the creativity when sam gets older!!! :o)