Monday, August 24, 2009

Adison-Ism

I haven't done any of these for Adison yet, and realized today that I should start after she told me:

"I'm taking my dollies for a walk, because they CAN'T walk, because they're not smart enough."

--Adison. 2 1/2

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! Absolutely hysterical!!

Carine said...

That makes me miss her!!!

Diana said...

Hilarious! Typical Adison........as a matter of fact, if you don't really know what YOU think about an issue, not to worry. Just ask Adison! :) She'll tell you. ha!

Carine said...

Was wondering if the dolls had smarten up by now. But I guess not. Either that or you lost your keyboard.

Diana said...

I have a new one - this morning she told me, holding up three chubby little fingers, that she was three. "And after three," she said, "I'll be four, and then I'll be big and five. And then I can reach the soap."