There is one tradition we have always stuck to since we had kids of our own, and that is having Christmas Morning at our own house. I just love this little tradition. I don't know who is more excited every year, the kids or Kevin and I. Every year one of us slyly suggest that we open just one present Christmas Eve. This year we managed to wait and I guess it was worth it because we have a lot of descriptive pictures of faces!
We got each of the kids a scooter, and Cole (and let's be honest, Kevin) got a real rocket you can blast off into the air.
My favorite gift was the Chanel perfume Kevin got me. I'd been on the hunt for a new scent for a few years and Kevin picked out an absolute winner.
I love Kevin's face, though, in the picture where he's just looking at me. It's that look where I managed to somehow do more for him than he usually does for me. The look that tells me I've surprised him, and spoiled him. (and, I got that look by buying him not one, but TWO remote control helicopters).
No comments:
Post a Comment