Thursday, December 17, 2009

Company Christmas Party



This year for the first time, we decided to have the company Christmas party at our house. Kevin had done so much work on our front living room, it was the perfect space to have a big dinner. We moved our table into the room, opened up all the leaves and made it nice and big.

Of course we only had service for 4, so what better excuse to go to IKEA? We got dishes, glasses, and decorations for a crowd. I kept it pretty simple but I loved how it turned out and how nice it was to have the option to make the living room a dining room whenever we need it. It was a wonderful evening, just sharing stories and laughter with this small group of people who work so hard with Kevin and Scott to keep the business plugging along. Of course I didn't get a picture of anyone...

No comments: