Saturday, July 10, 2010

Family Game Time

This summer I have turned down the kids request to play multiple kiddie games because, honestly, they just aren't fun. So I began the hunt for a new game that both the kids could play and that Kevin and I would enjoy. UNO came to mind because the concept is easy enough for Adison to grasp.

I finally picked it up and taught the kids one day, and for be most part Adison gets it. (although she will often put down a totally random card and yell: A-HA! Or hold her cards facing out so we all can see them).

The kids love it and I love playing it with them. I am so enjoying our summer and the fact that their ages allow us to do new things like this together.

Here we are waiting for our pizza at Mellow Mushroom and playing a few rounds.

No comments: