

The forecast today is 101 with a heat index of 110! I feel like we are living in the dessert, only it's much much hotter.
Today I set up a little oasis for Cole and I to beat the heat. With a little help from our helpful neighbor, I got our beach umbrella set up next to our pool for a shady dip in the water. It was still hot, and we only lasted about 20 minutes, but it was fun to get out and play. As an extra bonus, Cole is taking another nap this afternoon.
Here are pictures of our set up, and of Mr. Canonball (yes, he does do it on command, just falls down into the pool) taking a break on his little chair.
Tomorrow we leave for a conference in Myrtle Beach so hopefully I'll be able to post from there.
1 comment:
Have fun at the conference. THe pool looks so good that I wish I could just jump in right now! Dean.
Post a Comment