

First things first:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
Cole loves Grandpa, and has even said the word twice ("Ba-Pa"). No luck on "mama" yet.....
The weather was much better today, with the high only reaching 90 and it was overcast. After Kevin's morning meetings we headed to the great pool here! They actually have 3 pools, a hot tub and a water slide! We didn't do the slide today becasue the line was a bit long, but I think we'll try tomorrow. It's an easy going slide and we've seen several parents take their infants down. I'm sure Dean is cringing right now....
We bought a little floater for Cole and turns out he loves it! $5 well spent. He played himself silly and now he's pooped out. Which is great, but nap time in a hotel room has been tricky. Not much to do when Cole's asleep, I finally was able to kick Kevin off the laptop.
Tonight I'm not sure what we'll do. I tried in vain to find the J. Crew outlet today, but now I REALLY think i know where it is.
2 comments:
BaPa - I love it!!
That sounds good to me! Cute floater.
see you soon,
Post a Comment