


Well we made it last night at 9:30, and got settled fairly quickly and easily. We're staying at the Marriott on the beach and it's a new hotel, so everything is all pretty and fresh. Our bed has got to be the most comfortable thing we have ever laid down on. I think it has that memory foam on there, and Kevin and I spent at least 30 mintues last night wondering if anyone would buy our old matress so we could get one like this. It was truly like sleeping on air.
Today Kevin treated me to a spa pedicure downstairs, and that was so nice. So while I read a telling article on Brad Pitt (it was actually a REALLY interesting article, not the usual fluff and stuff), a wonderful lady gave me a relaxing spa pedicure and some cute pink polish.
It's so hot here as well, so Cole and I went out for lunch and the to the grocery store and then kept to our nicely cooled room.
Here are a few pictures of our day: the view from the hotel, Cole and I watching some TV, and a view of those sparce seconds when Cole wakes up when he's NOT MOVING.
2 comments:
So ,the bed is that comfortable, huh? Different than a regular mattress? I have always wondered what those are like....can't wait to hear more. Nice to be in a new hotel, I am sure. Enjoy the beach!
You and Cole are TOOO CUTE!!! Granville wishes he was there.
Post a Comment