After literally a year of shameless begging, sweet Kevin relented and bought me a new camera. It went down last night when I casually said, "it would be nice to have that camera now since Cole's birthday is tomorrow."
Maybe it was my pathetic tone.
Maybe it was the sad eyes.
Maybe it was because Pittsburgh and Ottowa were playing and he wanted to get back to the game.
The point is he said yes, and after phone calls to 3 Wolf Camera shops, I was off to the mall to pick up my new Canon Rebel Digital camera. And let me tell you, this is one fantastic camera. Only down side, is that picture files are so large, I can only store 2 on my computer at a time. Kidding....but not too far from the truth. :)
Here's a picture of Adison.
1 comment:
Oh, yeah for you!!!! Mark got one before our trip and LOVES it! I don't use it, so I leave it to him to be the professional photographer :o)
Post a Comment