Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Easter Sunday


This easter I found particularly special for a few reasons. First, Cole is old enough to begin grasping our reason for the celebration of Easter and his Bible Story book does a beautiful job of explaining the ressurection in a way that is easy for him to understand. So he was excited as we talked about it on the way to church. Second, Adison got to wear the dress I made for her for the first time, along with a little sweater Carine knitted for her. I am not a great seamstress, but this is one dress that I will always remember because the fabric is so unique and I really like the shape. I hope one day she'll appreciate that her mother made a dress for her.

We managed to make it to church on time and I don't think we were too matchy-matchy for Kevin. I try to go for the blend approach.

Easter egg hunt to come, Cole really enjoyed that this year. I'm trying to figure out how to upload video....

3 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

Sarah, your family is just beautiful! I LOVE the blog that you've got as well. BIG congratulations to Emily and her family!
love to all,
jen

Paula said...

Hey Sarah,
I found your blog through Dana's today. Your children are beautiful! I love the zamboni pics!
Glad you all are doing well. Miss you!
Paula (Jordan) Beavers

diane said...

My, what a photogenic family! :o) LOVE the dress and family photo! I can't wait for the kids to meet sometime soon!