


For breakfast, donuts of course.
Cole and I got up and drove to Krispy Kreme to check out the donut-machine (it's working) and get some breakfast for everyone.
At 80% sugar, these donuts are a hit and it doesn't take long for the sugar to do it's work. Ten minutes into breakfast the kids were playing a hearty game of peek-a-boo.
3 comments:
Haha, the series of pictures is hilarious!
Notice the fitness magazine next to the krispy cream - that's the way we do it!!! I'm so proud of you sister!
I'm not sure how I came across your blog, but I love checking in to see what your cute little ones have been up to.
I think my favorite pic from this post is the second from bottom. Kids digging in to donuts...and a fitness magazine on the table. :-) It made me smile.
Post a Comment