Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning

Oh how I love Christmas Morning! I don't think it will ever get old, waking up and being ready to go downstairs together as a family and sit around in our PJs together opening gifts. I love some of the moments we captured this year as we were exchanging gifts. Here were the highlights: -Cole's face in the background as I open the fleece inserts for the Hunter boots I had begged Kevin for. He does not understand what the big deal is all about. -My face as I wear my new boots. I still make that face when I put them on, FYI. -Cole's face as he watches Kevin open the Stanley Cup that Cole made for him. He thought of that all by himself in December and was determined to get it done. -Kevin hugging his body pillow. That man loves a pillow. Honestly, he loves about 7 pillows in the bed, but I hoped replacing it with one massive, person-sized pillow might help. (it has. sort of). We also got the kids bikes this year, they were really surprised to see them sitting out by the tree! I just love this little family unit of ours, and cherish these family moments together.

No comments: