Thursday, July 21, 2005

They said it only takes 5 minutes.



To set up a weblog, that is. So I did it. Why not. I tend to be sporratic, excited about something one day, forgotten the next, but I thought I would give this a shot. Seeing as many people I love now live outside my little hometown radius, I figured it would be a fun way to keep in touch. Plus they all already have one, so I need to keep up.
Two dogs, Bou (female, prissy, champion & knows it) and Irbe (male, large, slobbery and my 'special' -- yes THAT kind--boy).
Since the addition of our son, these sweet dogs have taken a quiet back seat. I thought I could honor them with some recognition. Of course it would probably have been smarter to honor them with something they could appreciate, like a bigger bed, couch privileges, and fancier dog treats. They are the sweetest dogs ever, and really our first 'kids.'
My wonderful husband works very hard so I am able to stay home with our boy. I appreciate him so much, and have recently been reading a revolutionary book that suggests I tell him this often. :)
I love all hip baby things, modern fabrics and I'm currently trying my hand at sewing. So far I mainly just love to buy fabric, but I've managed a few totes and an apron. And now on to today's main attraction: fixing my hair. I love Cole's curly locks, however, mine need to be tamed into submision.

7 comments:

Quiet & Quirky said...

Great idea to do a blog, Sarah! It is so much fun! And, you have pictures! I will need to add pictures to mine - just haven't taken the '5 minutes' to do it! :) Love the blog name too....

Anonymous said...

Sarah, so pleased to have your Blog address. looking forward to it. Tell "chris m" to get on the stick with the picture thing. Say Hi to Cole, you remember him? Grandpa T

Anonymous said...

Love it! Saw the two dogs - where's the "mini"? we need some pics of Cole in his muscle-shirt outfit! love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Very neat. Looking forward to reading more on it.
dad

Anonymous said...

So funny, Sarah! I loved reading your blog...very creative.

Anonymous said...

SO, it looks like everyone likes it. Grandpa T

Anonymous said...

Lily and I: A Web Log

Monday, December 16, 2010: Flapjacks

[Picture of Little Lee making flapjacks]

Dogs are amazing animals. It seems that there is nothing they cannot learn or do. For example, I woke up the other morning to find that our little Shiba Inu had learned to make flapjacks by observation alone, and had prepared a plate of hot pancakes for me, complete with butter and maple syrup. I am not sure how she got the pan out of the cupboard (and I do not want to think about how she opened the butter), but that’s Lily for you--always trying new things.