
Kevin was gracious enough to give me my birthday/christmas present early...as it was on sale at the store. Here is my new sewing machine, which is just fantastic! It doesn't look as fancy as other sew/embroidery machines out there, but it does beautiful embroidery. I have yet to sew on it, due to the sickies (see above post). But I am so very excited to have this wonderful machine. It's going to bring me years and years of sewing fun! A great husband for agreeing to invest in this big gift.
2 comments:
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWWW. I can't wait to hear about how it works! And, I can't wait to see what you create sarah! Watch out world, here comes designer Sarah!
Well, we'll see! I'm dying to use it. But every night this cold has me wiped. Starting to improve, and the good news is I have 7 totes to create! and can now put NAMES on them!! :)
Post a Comment