
I'll get a better picture next week, one of his class, but Cole had his first full day of preschool last tuesday. He was apprehensive, to say the least. I left with him clinging to my legs and crying in agony......so I spent my 3 hours at a nearby shopping center, sure that I would get "the call" to come retrieve him. But much to my delight, it never came. And when I picked him up at 12:15, I heard him laughing several times inside his little classroom. When he came out, I attempted to get him to go back inside the class to get a picture, but he had done his time and would only stand outside the door. I think he will really like it, it's just the new location and teachers. It's run by a great church in the area and he goes tuesday and thursday mornings. They do all sorts of things, and he even brought home a picture he made on the very first day. Since I only have about 6 weeks left until my due date, the extra time is going to be great for all those last minute projects, like the crib bumper I've been planning to make for 9 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment