Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Eager to Help


Cole really has always been eager to help in most things. I love that about him. Now he's 3, so he's not eager to help in EVERYTHING, but most of the time when you tell him you need his help, he's on the job. Especially when you use the "how can I ever do this without you?" tone.

He does so well with Adison, and aside from guarding some of his toys from her grasp, they get along good with the bulk of the credit going to Cole.

This week we had a first though. He announced that he would be feeding Adison her bottle. So I got him set up and he did just that. I was proud of him the full 30 seconds he did it. Then I think the weight of a baby on his lap and holding up a heavy bottle made the moment pass quickly and he informed me he was all done. Adison is still young, but I'm starting to see glimpse's of these two laughing and playing together and it's fun to watch them grow together.

No comments: