Monday, October 15, 2007

P.S. My Baby Girl is 1



Please don't think I'm a horrible mother, but Adison's turned one on the 12th. We didn't have a party because we were leaving for our big trip the next day. A formal party, for which I have done lots of planning, is in the works when we return.

This little girl is just the most fun. She and Cole both are truly special and wonderful kids. Here's a picture of her when she was born, and it's hard for me not to cry when I look at this little girl, so small and fragile, who had a bit of a scary entry into this world. Most of my tears are of pure joy and happiness, and grateful that the Lord blessed us with her, and protected her those first few days of her life. It would be so quiet and boring without her...

3 comments:

Quiet & Quirky said...

So so true. What a blessing she is and such joy to those around. Yeah Adison - Happy Birthday!

Kellie said...

I can't believe she's one! What a cute :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Adison! It is amazing how you've grown. We are thankful for you, too:)