

There's a new store called Moxie in the area and I am absolutely in love with it. I just want to hug the owners. There's not a lot -- any that I know of -- modern baby stores here in town, and so previously all the neato modern baby things I usually ogle online. But now, I can stroll into this super cool store and try to contain myself as I see all these thing's I'd previously only seen on a web page.
I had some time to kill before going to Cole's preschool party on tuesday and I thought I'd run by and get Adison a little clip for her hair there.
Then I saw this little shirt by a company called Glug and I just fell in love with it. I had some of her birthday money in my wallet, which technically was headed to Old Navy for the recent order, but this was just too special to pass up.
So in conclusion, yes, this post is about a t-shirt. But I totally love it, and I think she does too. Don't be surprised if you see her in it often.
2 comments:
This is SOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUTE (I sound so American, I could almost be mistaken for a Californian, there, don't you think? - I would love to see California, one day, by the way)
And the shoesies finish the whole look, in my opinion.
seriously. you have the cutest kids in the world.
is Adison walking now? aaah! I can't believe it.
1 month and 18 days until I'm home. YAYYYYY.
Post a Comment