Thursday, October 04, 2007

One Surprise after Another



I went and got my hair cut yesterday, which is a whole separate post (fun fact about Sarah: she loves getting her hair cut and having a great hair cut almost as much as she loves unique strollers) and when I got home, Kevin was chatting with the sitter, Becki, about Cole's surprise. So, he gets out his little magna-doodle thing and he's talking about a stop sign. He tried to draw it, but was having trouble so we drew the shape and suddenly he gets the pen and writes S-T-O-P right in the middle of it. I asked Becki if she taught him that and she said no, so I asked Kevin if he showed him that and he said no....
So then he decides to throw down some numbers and does 5, 2, 8, and 7.
Cole had been asking for the alphabet and numbers on that thing for days in a row, and he'd watch you do it very intently, and I guess he really was paying attention!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You've got it wrong...Cole is the smart one!!!! Amazing:)

Carine said...

I think that you have an up and coming DMV officer on your hands, and I say this not only from this post but from all the fun facts I know about Cole...

Bran said...

you're so smart, Cole!!! We're impressed