Sunday, July 06, 2008

4th of July - State Capital

After the Museum, we headed to the State Capital, which was just across the street. They had some bands, exhibits, people dressed in old timey clothes and all sorts of food so we strolled through to check it out.

Cole and Adison crawled through a helicopter they had on the grounds; then we listened to some of the band and toured the inside of the Capital. I'd never been, and it was neat to walk around the inside of the building.

Here are a few pictures. I took more and will upload them from the camera a bit later, I thought I'd downloaded more.


Everyone waiting for the band to start playing.



Cole and I took the stairs to the 3rd level of the Capital Building, Cole's checking out the view below.

1 comment:

Dana said...

love that picture of Cole!