


Cole and Adison get the chance to see their cousins Margot, Constance, Elliot and Eloise often since they live in the same town, and they all get along so very well despite all the different ages.
On this day, they were all 4 over for the day. We met at the park down the road and played and had snacks and then walked home. Margot and Constance made some delicious oatmeal M&M cookies for me while the younger ones played. We had a picnic lunch inside, and spent Adisons nap watching movies and playing games.
I truly enjoy having all of them over and getting the chance to get to know them better each time. But nothing compares to seeing all of them play and laugh together. I remember doing the same with my cousins, and now that we live far apart, I'm thankful for any time my kids and their cousins can spend together.
No comments:
Post a Comment