Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Calm in the Storm

I actually like to be organized, but I need organizing THINGS to accomplish that: little shelves, boxes, trays, files, etc....

When those things are lacking I make piles. its' working for me, but just thought I'd give you a glimpse into the chaos that is my quiet place.

Here's the overhead view of my sewing table.


My snoring assistant, Bou, is a spectacular accessory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful assistant on her pink pillow! I say that as long as you understand the chaos and you know where stuff is, then you are fine....it is when you start saying to Kevin that is in on the third pile from the right under the Starbucks cup with the lid - not the one without the lid, that things might be a bit crazy! :)

JVS said...

thanks for leaving a comment and participating on the 6 things about yourself thing...i always hate making others do it and decided leaving up to the comment section was a good idea. By the way, can you email the picture of the lighter pink fabric? Thanks girl.
Jennifer