I'll never forget Cole's 2-year check up, where the Dr. I saw at the Pediatrician's office gave me a stern talking to about dropping his pacifier as quickly as possible. Being the well-meaning new mother I was, I took this advice. And Cole rarely napped again. At 2. Needless to say this was not our favorite Doctor.
I was determined to do it my way with Adison, and was unapologetic about her pacifier habits at her check up. Plus we saw a different Doctor. But come 3, I knew it was time for her to say goodbye to it. At that point she only had it during sleeping times. Nap and Bedtime. And I knew full well that once I took it away, I could probably say goodbye to the nap.
I was right on.
So here, I captured what I'm pretty sure is one of her last regular naps.
No comments:
Post a Comment